$$Another one sold by Sarah Schultz in 3 days$$
652 m² - 21 Vista Parade, Ormeau, Australia 4208
offers over $585k
This stunning, 6 year old 2-level family home has all the features you could ask for with the bonus of gorgeous views and a great position across from beautiful parkland in Ormeau.
On the entry level is a large double bedroom with built ins and an ensuite – perfect for all those visiting guests or teenagers. This level also includes the double garage, under stairs storage and a covered outdoor area.
Up the staircase, you’ll find the gorgeous kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop, 900mm gas stove, tons of storage and a large breakfast bar. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining/family area with a wonderful expanse of windows allowing the glorious views to be seen from the kitchen and dining areas.
The main living area includes large corner stacker doors, which open up to the expansive covered deck bringing the outside in, perfect for Gold Coast living. A second living area is also located on this level.
The spacious master bedroom has a large Walk in Robe and an impressive ensuite with double basins and a large shower. 3 more large double bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans are serviced by the main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
This lovely home is located close to Mother Theresa’s primary school, parks, and the M1 motorway.
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop and 900mm oven
• 5 double sized bedrooms
• Spacious main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Downstairs guest bedroom with built ins and ensuite
• Lounge room with doors opening up to the verandah and uninterrupted views
• 2nd living room for the kids
• Opposite beautiful parkland with walking paths and BBQ area
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Plantation shutters and crim-safe screens on the windows
• New timber look flooring
• Loads of storage under the stairs
• Double lock up garage
• Fully fenced 652m2 block with side access
Call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093 to book your inspection