746 m² - 27 Lennon Drive, Windaroo, Australia 4207
$$ Another one SOLD by Sarah Schultz $$
This property is beautifully maintained and presented to perfection and located in the popular family suburb of Windaroo. With 4 great size bedrooms, beautifully renovated kitchen, 2 renovated bathrooms, 2 living areas, massive covered outdoor area, a double garage plus a double shade sail carport, it’s a fantastic family home.
• Beautiful renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, tons of storage, pantry
• Open plan air-conditioned family dining/living area off the kitchen with access to outdoor
• Separate formal lounge area
• Big main bedroom with built ins, fan and ensuite
• Renovated ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet
• 3 more great size bedrooms, all with built ins and fans and all fit queen size beds
• Linen cupboard
• Fully renovated main bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Huge covered outdoor area with high roof overlooking the almost flat back yard
• Shade sail double carport
• Large double garage with door to outdoor area and internal access from the house
• Lovely laminate flooring throughout living areas
• Small side access just wide enough to fit the golf buggy through
• Electric hot water system
• Good size garden shed.
Windaroo is located half-way between the Gold Coast and Brisbane and is a family orientated community surrounding the fantastic Windaroo Lakes Golf Course. Close to Windaroo Valley High School, Windaroo Primary School, Local shops and just a 5 minute drive to Beenleigh town centre and train station.
For the investor the estimated rental return would be $500pw.
To book your private inspection call Sarah Schultz now on 0420 561 093
“Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.”