Offer Over $279,000
155 m² - 104A River Hills Road, Eagleby, Australia 4207
Priced to Sell Quickly – Modern 4 year old 3 bedroom townhouse in a quiet convenient location in Eagleby
This lovely townhouse has a lot to offer with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, toilet downstairs and a single lock up garage plus a parking space out the front. Very nice complex with pool and on site managers. Features include:
• Tiled open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with air conditioning, opening to a private courtyard
• Modern Kitchen with dishwasher and large fridge space
• Main bedroom with air conditioning, ensuite, ceiling fan, built in robes and balcony
• 2 more bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
• Large ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• Main bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• 3rd toilet downstairs in laundry
• Separate laundry
• Linen Cupboard
• Large storage area under stairs
• Good size single garage with internal access to the house
• Private courtyard
The complex includes an in ground saltwater pool, onsite manager and monitored security cameras.
Situated in a quiet Location set back from the road, close to shops, schools and public transport. Approximately 5 minutes from the Beenleigh Town Centre, train station and the M1. Approximately 10 minutes drive to the Logan Hyperdome.
For the investor the current tenants paying $340per week. Body Corp around $56 per week. Rates approximately $750 per quarter depending on how much water is used.
Call Sarah Schultz now to book your inspection on 0420 561 093
“Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.”