Another one Sold by Sarah Schultz from Schultz Realty in record time!
0 m² - 17 Lyrebird Street, Loganlea, Australia 4131
This is an amazing property that has just hit the market.
This great sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car accomodation property comes with loads of features and at a great value buy.
The property has a very low maintenance block with established gardens and trees which shade the house. You can see the park from your front garden so your kids can play as well as this property is within walking distance to all amenities.
This a very attractive 4 bedroom house rendered facade finished in brick with loads of features, these include :-
- Reverse cycle airconditioning in living space
- 4 bedrooms with BIR
- Secure of street parking with 1 carport and one lock up garage with remote & internal access
- 1 good size living room
- separate dining room
- Kitchen Newly installed very innovative tupac kitchen with Ceaser Stone benchtops, inc winerack, recessed handles, loads of self closing drawers, beautiful glass extractor & magi corners. Some top cupboards have glass panels and gas hinges on lift up doors.
- 2 bathrooms (main bathroom with separate toilet & wash area) and ensuite off the main bedroom.
- separate laundry
- Back Undercover entertainment area with stamped concrete and colourbond roof
- Fold out clothesline
- Fully double fenced secure block with front & side access also. Back fence is new with outstanding bark facade.
- Front Porch Undercover entrance
- Private rear garden complete with brick paved edging
- Garden Shed
- Solar 1.8kw
- Water Tank with pump
- Self activated Security lights at front of house and front door
- All windows, doors locked security and deadbolts on doors
- Front privacy shade aluminium awning to front porch
- Leadlighting front door
- Remote controlled fans in some bedrooms & air conditioning in 4th Bedroom
- Insulation in roof, plus whirlygigs and extra suffeet vents for extra coolness
- 3 Outside taps
- Cable connection
With so many services close by like Logan Hospital, Logan TAFE, Griffith Uni, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Bunnings local small shopping centres, public & private schools, pubs & clubs, restaurant, beauty salons/ hairdressers, warehouse chemists, 3 close doctor surgeries which have specialists in attendance, pathologists, optometrists, vet, library, gym, car repair, lifeline shop and many coffee shops and cafes and takeaways etc. You do not have to travel out of the area for services.
It is around a 15 minutes walk to the train station with express trains to city every half hour and to the airport and is only 1 street away from the bus stop as well.
This won’t last long so get in quickly with a private inspection or come along to one of our open houses. Call Sarah on 0420 561 093